Monday, October 24, 2011

Driller Killer

One Inch Button FOR SALE!
Or you can always buy them from me in person at any Hot Hands show!
"Driller Killer" (1979) is a movie by Abel Ferrara. He's probably best known for "Bad Lieutenant" (1992). Its been awhile since I watched this. In the DVD copy I have, the print is pretty grainy looking and there's no menu or special features. Its the "Reel Classic Films" version, but that website apparently doesn't exist. Hmm... There's also another version that Amazon sells that has special features. I recall watching the second disc on Netflix awhile back (which unfortunately is now at "Save" status) and listening to the most insane commentary by Ferrara (mostly on his short films). You gotta hear it to believe it. I'm 99% sure that I wrote the first review on the second disc's page. I hate it when I forget to sign my name.
As you can see, there was a lot of tweaking that went into this button. I cut out Ferrara, and moved up the title. The drill I guess is supposed to more or less look like his hair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment