Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine

One Inch Button FOR SALE!
Or you can always buy them from me in person at any Hot Hands show! 
I've never actually seen "Dr. Goldfoot And The Bikini Machine", sadly. It is on Instant Streaming on Netflix, so I (and those who also haven't seen it) can take a look at what we're missing. 
As you can see, there was definitely a lot of tweaking that into this. I basically made the title and the girl their own isolated image, and deleted everything else into a solid yellow background (besides the little doodles around the text). I also changed the color of her bathing suit and shoes to red that way it wouldn't wash out with the background. 

There's a great cover version of the movie's theme by The Delmonas. 



There's a great selection of "Beach Party" movies, (by American International Pictures, and the like) available Streaming:


(Pin Available)

(Pin Available)




(Pin Available)








No comments:

Post a Comment