Friday, November 11, 2011

Easy Money

One Inch Button FOR SALE!
Or you can always buy them from me in person at any Hot Hands show!
Ah, "Easy Money". I've never seen this. Its on Instant on Netflix, so I'll have to take a look. It has Rodney Dangerfield (of course) that's a good reason to check it out. 

I had to laugh at the scene in "Lost In America" where Albert Brooks is trying to find a job at the employment office. He asks the clerk, "Have you seen 'Easy Rider'?" and the clerk responds with "No, but I've seen 'Easy Money'". 

I altered the poster a little bit to create the pin design. I erased the text on his forehead and replaced it with the title. I put a white stroke outline on the title also. It almost looks like he's staring at the title stuck to his forehead, 


No comments:

Post a Comment