Friday, August 31, 2012

Wet Nurse (New Batch)

My friends, Wet Nurse are currently making a month long trek around the east coast to promote their new album out on Italian label, Astro Girl Records called "Daily Whatever". I can attest that the record is really good since Jeffrey and I were lucky enough to snag a copy only a few days after it came out. You can keep yourself updated on their upcoming adventures via their Facebook page, or their Tumblr account. Also, check out a list of their tour dates over at Punk News.org to see if they're stopping by your town. Make sure you buy their merch, a few beers and offer them a couch to sleep on. They're super nice, and cute to boot.

Listen to their music here while you check out their pins below.


So as you may already know, this is actually my second batch of buttons that Wet Nurse bought from me. You can check out that entry right here. In this new batch that they needed for their tour, there were a few design changes.

This time, we kept the Hannah Bozenhardt (here's her Flickr account) photos of the gals getting splashed with soy milk.

Nina (Guitar/Vox)

Susana (Bass/Vox)

Vanessa (Drums)

Then, we added 25 of the Ben Lyon design that I redid for this batch. 

The "Daily Whatever" album cover.

And finally, the current font design they're using which is from the album artwork that Hannah did. 

Wanna hear more bands with twins? Check out these You Tube videos I dug up off the top of my head. 

The Little Girls
The Shangri-las
Tegan & Sara 
The Breeders 
The Bee Gees

No comments:

Post a Comment